The system will record your email address and other information as volunteered to the organisation by users, any information submitted via the website will be collected, retained and disposed of in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Human Rights Act 1998.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfilment.
As a condition of use of these sites, all users give permission for Direct Access Automation Ltd to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining or attempting to gain unauthorised access.
The personal data we collect about you
you make purchases from us (including purchases made
over the phone, or this Website) or
browse this Website, we may collect the following personal data about you:
· your name, age and sex;
· your billing and delivery postal addresses, phone (including mobile phone), fax and e-mail details;
· where you have registered with us, your user name and password;
· where you place an order with us, your payment card details;
· your communication and shopping preferences;
· your browsing and shopping activities;
· your date of birth;
How we may store and use your information
Direct Access Automation Ltd (and third party data processors acting on our behalf) may collect, store and process your personal data:
· to make this Website available to you and to provide you with content which is tailored to your individual tastes;
· to maintain any registered account that you hold with us;
· with your agreement, to contact you (including by SMS, push and e-mail) about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you;
· for customer satisfaction and market research purposes;
· to provide our goods and services to you and for associated purposes, including verifying your identity;
· for research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes; and
· for any related purposes, or where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (including for crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
Payment card data
also process your payment card details in order to complete any purchase that
you make through this Website. For the security of our customers we do not
collect or store details of customer payment cards on this web site. When
customers pay by card, (debit or credit) the customer is passed directly to the
secure payment portal of our card processor where payment is collected. In
certain instances, the card processor may disclose your personal data to third
party credit reference agencies to perform credit checks against you. No details of the individual card are passed
from the processor to us. We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
Some cookies on this site are essential, and the site won’t work as expected without them. These cookies are set when you submit a form, login or interact with the site by doing something that goes beyond clicking on simple links.
We also use some non-essential cookies to anonymously track visitors or enhance your experience of the site. If you’re not happy with this, simply click the green 'Cookies are On' box and it will turn red (Cookies are off) and we won’t set these cookies but some nice features of the site may be unavailable.
To control third party cookies, you can also adjust your browser settings.
By using our site, you accept the terms of our Privacy & Cookies Policies.