Price includes silver cover and arm
To install this operator, we would recommend a trained engineer. If you require an installation cost please call us for a quote.PRICE ON APPLICATION, PRICE MATCH GUARANTEE. STOCK AVAILABLE. PLEASE CALL 0800 0246274
Automatic doors provide a means of opening and closing doors without the need for physical effort. For many people who lack physical ability or who are encumbered, by for example shopping or push chairs, heavy manual doors can be a barrier to access. With the ED 100LE / ED 250LE, DORMA has developed a Low Energy swing door operator designed to remove this barrier and provide easy and safe access for all users. The unit offers a range of operating modes which enable the door to be opened under power when required and used as a conventional manual swing door at all other times. The ED 100LE / ED 250LE opens the door at precisely controlled speeds and forces assuring safety for all users. In the majority of applications, the ED 100LE / ED 250LE does not require additional safety equipment. It is not only extremely safe but is less expensive than traditional automatic swing door operators. The combination of low operating noise levels and the compact Contur design ensures the ED 100LE / ED 250LE will integrate into the most sensitive of environments. With our ED 100LE / ED 250LE, DORMA offers electro-mechanical low energy swing door operators for various fields of application. Simply select the suitable version according to your door-leaf width and weight: While the ED 100LE is suitable for doors with a weight of up to 100 kg and a door width of up to 1,100 mm, the ED 250LE is designed for doors with a width of up to 1,600 mm and a door weight of up to 250 kg. Both operators may be installed as push-version with standard arm or as pull-version with slide channel.
• Elegant visual appearance: DORMA Contur design provides an operator height of only 70mm.
• Low noise levels through multi–stage gearing.
• Efficient closing due to an electronic latching action enabling the motor to support the spring to overcome door seals, room to room pressure differentials and wind loads.
• Suitable for 60 minute fire rated doors for both push and pull application.
• Optional additional safety: Compatible with IRS safety sensors where applications are for particularly vulnerable users.
• Optional integrated door co-ordinator to ensure the correct closing of rebated double doors.
Please CLICK HERE for data sheet
Dorma ED100LE Operator
- Brand: Dorma
- Product Code: ED100LE
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £0.00