The "7 cm" Slimdrive range for swing doors
To install this operator, we would recommend a trained engineer. If you require an installation cost please call us for a quote.
The Slimdrive range also contains the "7 cm class" swing door drive system. Like all Slimdrive operators, it is characterised by an unchallenged low operator height of just seven centimetres and a clear design line. Slimdrive operators are particularly suited for use with slim profiles and when space is at a premium. They offer great design freedom; building specific solutions can be implemented easily.
GEZE Slimdrive EMD / EMD-F
Quiet, electromechanical drive system with an operator height of just 7 cm for single leaf swing doors.
- Low wear, maintenance free high performance motor for reliable operation
- Quiet operation which makes it very versatile, for example for use in offices or hospitals
- All door parameters, for example opening and closing speed, end stop
- or hold-open time can be easily adjusted
- Slimdrive EMD-F – manual access made easy:
- In order to make manual opening easier, the EMD-F offers a servo function (DIN 18040 optimized)
- Slimdrive EMD-F with speed control function: guarantees a constant opening and closing speed
- Optional CAN interface for the implementation of demanding requirements, e. g. lobby controls
- Standard: Push&Go function can be activated and deactivated as required
- EMD-F version has European certification for use as a smoke and fire door
- Type-approved according to DIN 18650 (Low Energy Function) and BGR 232, meets EN ISO 13849-1
- Operating modes: "Automatic", "Permanently open", "Night", "Shop closing"
- The function "Shop closing" is possible with external programme switch
- Can be used in combination with the GEZE SecuLogic emergency exits, access control systems, building technology management system and smoke and heat extraction solutions.