Adams Rite 7100 12v Electric Strike For Single Leaf Aluminium Doors
The Adams Rite 7100 series is for remote use access control of any door equipped with Adams Rite 4700 series ( or similar) deadlatch.
The 7100 has flat faceplates for installing in the frame of a single action single leaf doors.
- Suitable for use on aluminium doors
- Facility to change duty from fail- safe to fail secure and vice- versa
- Non- handed
- The compact mechanism fits into an aluminium jamb section as shallow as 44.45mm
- Electrical actuation unlocks the strike jaw, releasing the latchbolt so the door can be opened without operating the latch itself
- The 7100 series have flat faceplates for mounting in the frame of a single action single leaf doors
- 907kg holdinbg force (2000lbs)
- Round corners of faceplate to aid installation into aluminium doors.
|Current Draw:||12vAC=1.48A, 12vDC=0.332A,|
24vAC=0.74A, 24vDC=0.19A (nominal).
DC intermittent and continuous units are silent,
AC intermittent units "buzz" on operation
|Powered by:||Internal solenoid|
|Monitoring:||(Optional) Single: Latch only, Double: Latch & solenoid.|
|Duty:||Fail-safe or fail-secure (convertible without additional parts). DC power supply required for fail-safe operation.|
|Jaw Strength:||907kg (2000lbs).|
|Case:||85.6mm x 28.6mm x 41.6mm. Zinc aluminium alloy.|
|Mechanism:||Stainless steel internal blocking mechanism|
|Strike Opening:||36.5mm x 15.9mm x 12.7mm. Stainless steel bolt retainer jaw.|
|Door gap:||Minimum 3mm (1⁄8"), operational door gap 3-5mm.|
|Faceplate:||Aluminium. 123.7mm x 31.8mm. Flat.|
|Finishes:||Satin Anodised Aluminium|
|Subcover:||Basic subcover lip will suit a 44.45mm (1 3⁄4") thick door that closes flush with jamb edge.For extended bolt-on subcovers see ordering codes.|
|Standards:||ANSI/BHMA 156.5 Grade 1. UL Listed for burglary resistance.|
Adams Rite 7100 12v DC Electric Strike
- Brand: Adams Rite
- Product Code: Adams Rite 7100 12v
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £140.00